EULA - FREEWARE License Agreement
Definition of SOFTWARE includes:
1. Excel file template defined distributed via www.reliablechange.eu or any other site the owner point at
2. GUI and design of Reliable Business Case Excel Tool
3. Concept of Reliable Business Case method and Reliable Business Case Excel Tool
4. Design and colour scheme in context with similar applications and methods
5. VBA macro code
Definition of Owner:
Mr. Tyrone Skogström, Uppsala, Sweden
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA"):
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Owner, liable with SOFTWARE identified above, any associated SOFTWARE components, any media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
You may use the SOFTWARE without charge. Owner will not monitor the content of your use. No hidden or visible application send information. You cannot claim any revision, adaption, or support on the SOFTWARE. But you are welcome to ask about it.
2. Distribution of SOFTWARE.
You may make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means. Freely distribute cell- edited copies of the file to any client or organisation unit of yours, as part of your analysis needs.
You may not charge any fees for the SOFTWARE or the use of the SOFTWARE itself. You must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from Owner. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA. The SOFTWARE has EULA included in the design.
3.1 You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, crack password to workbook, sheets or VBA code, or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
3.2 You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE.
3.3 You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3.4 You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information or for any illegal purpose.
4. Reliable Business Case Certification. You cannot act as 'Reliable Business Case method Certified Analyst' without proper training. Training arrangements can be find on www.reliablechange.eu. The Reliable Business Case method is linked to the Reliable Business Case Handbook. Without reading the book, you cannot claim to have made a Reliable Business Case Analysis. The distribution of the book is defined at www.reliablechange.eu .
5. No Warranties
Owner expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is made under, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the court of Sweden.